Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wow!  I've had a busy year so far!  We got an iPad 2 and it sure is awesome!  I love playing the games and reading books.  I've downloaded a few interactive books to share with the kids at storytimes.  I've found a lot of cool websites with stumbleupon.
I finished the snowman for my class at the retreat.  He came out cute if I do say so myself!  He's my own original creation!
I'm hoping to finish my granddaughter's quilt this week.  I only have two more rows to quilt!  There's a Halloween quilt on the cover of Quilts and more that I would like to make so I can use some of the Halloween fabric I've been collecting.  It looks like fun!
My daughter and I have gotten back into scrapbooking.  It's been at least 2 years since we've done any so it's time to get busy.  I'm making scrapbook pages of the quilts I've made.
Some friends and needed and adventure so we took a trip to Cottonwood, Jerome and Sedona.  It was lots of fun.  We ate at The Asylum in Jerome.  Here  are a few pictures.





I've also been trying out some cupcake recipes. Yum!!!  I make some of my own creations but I find a lot of them on cupcakestakethecake.com.  It's an awesome site!  One of my favorites so far is the Butterbeer cupcake.  I have some peach cupcakes waiting to be frosted right now.

No comments: