Monday, September 12, 2011

My allergies have been so bad I lost my voice!  It didn't stop me from getting my granddaughter's quilt finished though!  Finally! 

Hand quilting is not my favorite thing but it's done and she's happy!  I also made a pillowcase for each of my three grandkids.  Now I need to make a quilt for her mom and finish some others I have started.  
I am soooo ready for vacation.  We're going to Vegas again.  New things to see and I love to people watch!  We're going to miss the dogs though.  They've become a big part of our life.



Aren't they cute?!?
I'm reading Tess Gerritsen's book The Apprentice and listening to Craig Johnson's Another Man's Moccasins and M.R. Hall's The Coroner.  They're all good!  We'll be listening to Janet Evanovich's Smokin' Seventeen on the way to Vegas.  Too many good books and never enough time to read them all!!!

No comments: