Monday, May 24, 2010


I'm now listening to Between the Plums by Janet Evanovich and it's totally hilarious!  I've almost finished reading 100 Cupboards and The Memorist.
I got some more blocks done on the Hexagon Star hand pieced quilt.  I think I only have eight more to piece.

I also got two more blocks finished on the Moose Quilts Jelly Roll Sampler quilt.
We went to Phoenix this weekend and I found a nice little quilt shop in Mesa called Quilter's Oasis.  I found some green to finish my granddaughter's quilt, some reds and pinks for a watermelon quilt I want to do, some white tone-on-tone for the next hand pieced quilt I want to start soon and a piece of green that I just had to have!  The staff is very friendly and I will definitely go back when I get a chance.
The main reason for our trip to Phoenix was to see Brooks & Dunn's Last Rodeo concert.  They've always been my favorite country stars.  The concert was awesome and sad.  They will be greatly missed!




No comments: