Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wow! I've added some new widgets and quilt pictures to my blog. I need to learn how to make my pictures look better but for now they'll have to do.

My miniature rose bloomed!


I found this link on another blog.
http://www.adobecards.com/
It's amazing the things people can do with a computer!
I just finished reading The Presence by Heather Graham. It was a good read, a little slow in places but I enjoyed it. I still like Ghost Walk the best.
I also read Death Swatch by Laura Childs. I love this series! I seem to like books about New Orleans.
I finished the applique work on my second snowpeople wall hanging. I need to get off this computer and get busy sewing the borders on so I can get it quilted, bound and finished!
I'm going with some friends to the quilt shop tomorrow. We're going to make a quilt like the North Pole Village (picture below) only this one will have a different theme. I'm excited about starting a new project!
I'm off to quilt!!!

No comments: