Friday, April 2, 2010

The trip to Vegas was fast and furious but lots of fun.  We got into town on Thursday night right in the middle of a nasty dirt storm!  It blew off a sliding door at Excalibur, destroyed a hot air balloon and knocked out the power to one of the monorail tracks.  I don't know what otherI damage was done. 
I wasn't feeling very good (sinus headache) the next morning at the quilt show but I enjoyed looking at everything.  I ordered the CD with pictures of all the quilts but it hasn't come yet.  If I lived in Vegas, I could join the doll club!  I haven't made a doll in a long, long time!
We rode the new monorail from Monte Carlo to Bellagio.

We got some yummy cupcakes at the Cupcakery at Monte Carlo.  I got chocolate, of course, and my husband got a strawberry shortcake one.  I wish I had gotten the one that was Bubbly Champagne buttercreme frosting on raspberry cake.  Next trip for sure!
We saw the largest chocolate fountain in the world at Bellagio and their cakes were awesome!
 



The cakes at Aria were amazing too!

The Bellagio Conservatory was awesome!!!  We're used to seeing it in the fall with the big water wheel and all the chrysanthemums so it was nice to see it during a different season.

Can't wait till we go back in September!!!

No comments: